SAM V1.27A Released
Optima has just released Version 1.27A of the Optima SAM application.
We have also published the September 2018 edition of the Optima SAM User Guide.
- INTRUSION ALARMS: tech arriving on-site can quickly silence SIREN & BUZZER using access fob
- INTRUSION ALARMS: will be latched until authorized user clears alarm (on-site/remote)
- INTRUSION ALARMS: ON-SITE CLEAR or REMOTE CLEAR now REQUIRED to clear INTRUSION
- INTRUSION ALARMS: added SIREN SQUAWKS as an audible reminder of latched INTRUSION ALARM status
- MOTION ALARMS: only issues SNMP traps in ARMED modes once thresholds are crossed
- MOTION ALARMS: will be flagged as TRIGGERED (if below threshold) and as TRIPPED (once threshold has been crossed)
- LOGS: added SIREN ELAPSED TIMER to track duration when SIREN was active
- LOGS: more timed events report elapsed time in log
- LOGS: added anti-tamper protection
The appplication has been hardened, making it more difficult to tamper with SAM installations. At the same time remote manageability and ease-of-use have been improved.
No wiring or physical installation changes are required to enable the new features incorporated into the V1.27A release.