SAM V1.25A Released
Optima has just released Version 1.25A of the Optima SAM application.
The most important upgrade concerns the operation of the SIREN. A maximum alert duration timer has been added to limit the duration the SIREN will sound (once an alarm has been tripped).
Separate SIREN notifications/traps have been introduced as the active period of the SIREN can now differ from the active period of the INTRUSION alarm.
This lets the administrator review the log entries or the received traps and to accurately determine when the SIREN was activated and whether it was indeed silenced.
This will permit SAM installations near residential areas. Improved application management.
No wiring or physical installation changes are required to enable the new features incorporated into the V1.25A release.
Detailed list of changes since V1.24A:
- SIREN ALERT DURATION LIMIT
- separate traps to report SIREN operation
- new OCCUPIED and INTRUSION status indicators in MAIN DASHBOARD
- adapted MANUAL CLEAR behaviour:
|Effect of ON-SITE CLEAR:||Effect of REMOTE CLEAR:|
|Clear INTRUSION ALARM.||Clear INTRUSION ALARM.|
|Clear LIGHTS ALARM.||Clear LIGHTS ALARM.|
|Turn off buzzer.||Turn off buzzer.|
|Turn off siren.||Turn off siren.|
|Turn off indicator lamp.||Turn off indicator lamp.|
|End EXIT DELAY.||End EXIT DELAY.|
|Stop OCCUPIED timer.|
|Restart DOOR timer (if door open).||Restart DOOR timer (if door open).|
|Switch to ARMED-STAY mode.||Switch to ARMED-AWAY mode.|
|Set OCCUPIED mode.||End OCCUPIED mode.|
|Start VACANT mode.|
- log entries/traps now distinguish between manual/on-site and manual/remote clear operation
- MAIN MENU: clean-up
- TIMING MENU: added SIREN ALERT DURATION LIMIT
- NOTIFICATIONS MENU: added SIREN alarm/clear events
- SAM.par file: added support for SIREN ALERT DURATION LIMIT
- SAM_traps.par file: added support for the SIREN notifications
- eliminated duplicate VACANT notifications
- VACANT notifications now show proper prior occupancy duration
- no longer pops up sporadic ‘manual‘ message when editing values